Earlier this year we launched Kids Insights (www.kidsinsights.co.uk), which is now recognised as the most comprehensive and dynamic market intelligence report service on the world of kids in the UK. Unlike traditional providers, we do things differently! We don’t believe that a 12-month report discussing what has happened and what “experts” believe may or may not happen, based on a sample of 2-3,000 kids is enough!
We survey more than 400 kids, tweens and teens (4-18 year olds) every single week (a mammoth 20,000 every year). Focussing on what kids are consuming, how they are spending their time and what is influencing & motivating them. As we collect data every week, we provide our clients with access to real-time data through our own online portal.
We also present the findings in four quarterly reports (16 a year) which don’t only track “global trends” in the kids sector but we also identify “flash trends” such as the latest gizmo, blogger or vlogger who is taking the sector by storm at the time it is happening meaning that brands can respond and capitalise.
Our current subscribers include some of the biggest names in the industry – but the opportunity is far greater, and we are looking for two Sales Managers to drive our Kids Insights business to the next level.
- Drive sales of Kids Insights subscriptions
- Establish, manage and monitor sales pipeline
- Undertake systematic and sustained sales activity to close potential clients
- Identify client needs and develop proposals for clients
- Identify product development opportunities
- Collaborate with the wider team to grow a sustainable and successful international business
- Provide regular reporting on specific role KPIs
Extremely competitive salary and OTE of £47,500 to £52,000.